Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank You!


With this post, I can confidently say the holiday hiatus is over: strips will resume soon!
But for now, I'd like to thank all the visitors that have come to this blog. I never imagined it would garner over a thousand visits in such a short time or for such a small number strips. It's been a frustrating startup, what with family concerns and a busy holiday season, but the support I've been finding through this blog is more than enough fuel to keep me going.
Thanks to the statistics Blogger gives me, I can see which countries many of this blog's visitors come from. The top ten countries are the (1) United States, (2) Canada, (so on and so forth) Russia, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Sweden, Germany, New Zealand and France. As one can see, I tried to write "thank you" in these top ten countries' languages.
A few things to say.
Sweden was an exciting top country to see! I don't think I've said it on this blog, but I'm a second-generation Norwegian American. Expect me to visit someday!
Spain was also a wonderful surprise: en mi escuala estudié español por cuatro años, pero gradué último año y necesito practicar si visito España. Yo sé que hago errores! Ah, I haven't practiced Spanish in a long time.
Finally there's a special "thank you", too. The pink writing is in Korean! To date, there has been one visitor from South Korea. My terrible hangul (Korean alphabet) is my way of saying "Hello! I'm learning Korean! I want to visit Seoul and Busan quite possibly never leave!" All my love for you, South Korea.

If I made a mistake in writing or researching these different languages, apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment