Monday, November 14, 2011

Open Mic

Lately I feel like my life has become a questionnaire panel. As best I try to endure it, some times it does get under my skin. So the other day I dug out an old dress and a Halloween wig to remind myself exactly what I finally broke free from: and why it's worth the temporary 'questionnaire panel'.
That being said, I feel pretty optimistic right now.
Also, because I now notice the dialog in panel four may be murky, I'll clarify: I myself am pansexual.

On another note, new strips are scheduled to be posted on Sundays, but if not expect the week's strip for Monday. I should mention I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, so longer strips like this one often require I pause and come back to illustrating the next day: it's my own fault for not having an accurate gauge of my limits within one day.
Well, that wraps up everything I had to say, so thank you for visiting and have a great day! Back in a week -Ulysses

No comments:

Post a Comment